Tuesday, August 26, 2008

One Word

My friend Mel tagged me, here goes...

Where is your cell phone? Charging
Your hair? Split-ends
Your significant other? Rich
Your mother? Wonderful
Your father? Hero
Your favorite thing? Family
Your dream last night? Scary!
Your favorite drink? Water
Your dream/goal? Mom
The room you're in? Office
Your child(ren)? Coming
Your fear? Fire
Where do you want to be in 6 years? UTAH!!!
Where were you last night? Couch
What you're not? Hungry
Muffins, blueberry or poppy? Blueberry
One wish list item? Home
Where you grew up? Springville
What you last read? Breaking Dawn
What you're wearing? P.J.'s
Your T.V.-- Panasonic
Your pets-- Richard???
Your computer-- Laptop
Your life-- Blessed
Your mood-- So So
Missing someone? Family!
Your car-- Jetta
Something you're not wearing-- shoes
Favorite store-- Tai Pan
Your summer? Relaxing
Like someone? Yes!!!
Favorite color-- Brown
Last time you laughed-- Today
Last time you cried-- Today

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh Carlie my dear!!!! That was a fun read. One word anwers are fun. Have you finished that book yet?!?! Alyssa and Brooke wanted me to tell you that they love you! I do too! I love you so much! I miss you too... because obviously I'm hanging out with 13 year olds now! Ahh! Not that they're not cool, cause they are... but lets face it... I miss you :) Don't worry, we'll see eachother soon... Have a Happy!

Jake, Mel, and Girls said...

Good job Car! We'll miss you guys tomorrow at the reunion. It just won't be as much fun!