I am so happy that you two "love birds" have a blog. Brett was impressed with all the painting you did for your apartment, which looks fabulous. When does Richard start school and what is your job on campus? We miss you guys!
We are a little family of three living the wonderful student life--Rich is studying Audiology and I get to stay home and play with our little girl Brynlie every day. We are learning each day and enjoying the journey!
7 comments:
Where in Kentucky did you move? The Apt is cute!
Welcome to Louisville you two!!! I'm so glad you guys moved in and we get to hang out for a while!!
I am so happy that you two "love birds" have a blog. Brett was impressed with all the painting you did for your apartment, which looks fabulous. When does Richard start school and what is your job on campus? We miss you guys!
I LOVE YOU, CARLIE AND RICHARD!!!!!!
Hey Carly....just found your blog and wanted to say Hi! so Cute! Have fun in Kentucky....so far from home but I'm sure you'll love the time there!
Ok, you guys have a sweet pool! I'm for sure coming to vist you now! :) haha
wow you guys look like your having fun
in Kentucky.
Post a Comment