our time lately is painting our apartment...but it's not! We have also
been decorating and cleaning it! Just kidding, our life really doesn't
revolve around paint, but my fam likes to see where we live and
since we've never lived away, I want to post every tiny detail! So, our
bedroom was whitewashed, and yesterday Rich finished painting it two
different colors. You can't tell on the computer what the colors really look like,
different colors. You can't tell on the computer what the colors really look like,
but it is a like tan and a brown.
from a long, hard day at work, a new outfit was here waiting for me. She is so
sweet and thoughtful, I miss our shopping trips and girls days/nights soooo much!

2 comments:
It fits you so perfectly! You look adorable! I miss our shopping days and girls night out too, but we'll do them again really soon! I love you-Mom
I went back to comment on the paint, but realized AFTER posting the last comment that it was all one post. Sorry! I LOVE the paint colors--it looks so BEAUTIFUL! Well done Richard, you are a true Picasso! :)-Mom
Post a Comment