I was at the doctor the other day for my check up, and she stepped on the scale, and I caught a quick look to find that she weighs about 32 pounds. She loves most foods, but her favorite things are definitely fruits and vegetables, and of course fruit snacks. I honestly don't have to ever fight her to eat a vegetable. Bread is another story. The girl doesn't like bread! She usually doesn't like sandwiches or cereal, and the only crackers she likes are Goldfish. I don't know where she came from. I wish I could live on bread alone.
She is becoming quite the traveler. We drove from Oregon to Utah, made trips up to our parents' houses, then last week flew out to Kentucky. She is an awesome traveler (for the most part. Let's not create any false ideas here. She is a two year old. And she acts like one.)
She loves to do things go on hikes and wrestle with her daddy, but she is ALL girl. She loves to dress up, get her toenails painted, and every morning after breakfast she asks me if we can go shopping.
So thankful for this little spit-fire! She keeps me running.






1 comment:
I just love that girl! I am looking so forward to playing with her next week!
Post a Comment