Thursday, June 7, 2012

Graduation

 I can't believe it's taken me this long to get around to posting this! We are officially done with school! Such a weird feeling, we have been students our whole married lives (which is 6 years tomorrow...CRAZY!) Richard on May 11th. We were able to fly back to Louisville, along with most of his family, and enjoy the week. While we were there we got to catch up with a few friends we hadn't seen since we moved to Oregon and it was SO great to see them! I forgot how green and beautiful Kentucky was, and I almost forgot how much I miss it there!

It's been a long road, but definitely worth it. Congratulations Dr. Bird!! So proud of you!














3 comments:

Valgardson Family said...

Yeah! Congrats on being done with school! What a great accomplishment. congrats

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

So fun you got to go back! We hope too soon. Congratulations, being done is awesome!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! That's such an accomplishment. Thats a sweet picture of you both. I bet he appreciates all of your love and support.