It's been two months since I held my sweet baby boy in my arms. I think it will be a while before all of these little dates and reminders of him won't make me ache so much.
I'm sure it is so hard, I am so sorry, it's okay to be sad sometimes even though you know you will see him again. I can't imagine how hard it is. Take care, and we love you.
Keep moving forward! I am sure it must be empty and hard at times. Try to remember the moments you have felt peace and comfort and joy. We love you guys!!
We are a little family of three living the wonderful student life--Rich is studying Audiology and I get to stay home and play with our little girl Brynlie every day. We are learning each day and enjoying the journey!
4 comments:
I'm sure it is so hard, I am so sorry, it's okay to be sad sometimes even though you know you will see him again. I can't imagine how hard it is. Take care, and we love you.
Keep moving forward! I am sure it must be empty and hard at times. Try to remember the moments you have felt peace and comfort and joy. We love you guys!!
Carlie, you are amazing. I can't believe everything you have been through. You are such an example to me.
Oh Car-- you're amazing. I think about you and Richard all the time. So glad you're heading back to Springville.
Post a Comment