The tag tied to it says
"forecasting miracles every single day" and "ready to dance in the rain"
Then one of my favorite quotes: "Do
not pray for tasks equal to your abilites, pray for abilites equal to your
tasks".
Next to this jar, we now have a big
ol' box of pennies. Throughout the day, when miracles happen, we put a penny in
the jar. In less than 24 hours, we have put 19 pennies in the jar. When we take
the time to look for and notice the miracles in our lives every day, I think we
realize how many there really are.




2 comments:
What a sweet idea. I agree, we get too caught up in the everyday things to notice the tender mercies.
I think it says a lot about someone when they take the time to really notice those miracles that happen everyday. You guys are so great. Thanks for setting such a good example.
I love this idea...and the sayings. Perfect.
Post a Comment