Tomorrow would be my due date.
If things were different...
The bedroom next to Brynlie's room would hold a crib and baby boy decor, instead of an air mattress and my sewing machine.
If things were different...
I would have a sweet, healthy baby in my arms.
I feel at peace about the way things happened. I'm grateful I was able to carry George and give him his body. I'm grateful to know that he is saving our seats at our heavenly table. But I have my moments were I wish that things were different.

2 comments:
Carlie,
I love your faith. It's good to hear that even though you have great faith about where little George is....you still miss him.
I know that he is very much still a part of your family and is watching over you. That's special to have a member of your family on the other side but still very much involved with everything on earth.
Thanks for sharing your most intimate thoughts. It builds my faith to read about your experience and your faith.
O I wish they were too. George is lucky to have you raise him after this life. You are amazing, don't forget:)
Post a Comment