After 4 years of living in three states, we are moving home! That's right, this Thursday we will be packing a Uhaul AGAIN and trekking up north to our hometown. The last few weeks have been some of the craziest of my life, and I can't begin to explain everything that has been happening to get us to this point. Let's just say, I have learned more than I ever have that the Lord is in charge, he guides us and directs in the big and little choices in our lives, and that we can lay our fears at His feet. I am so grateful for this knowledge, and to know that no matter where we go, I will have my little family with me.
So watch out Springville, we're comin' back!
Sunday, July 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
how fun! so happy for you, that will be so fun for brynlee to be by her grandparents and family.
Yea! I am so excited to have you and your cute family back in springville! We have definitely missed you!
That is awesome! So glad you guys can go back home, I am so happy for you guys!
That will be awesome! I know you guys will love it! We really do want to come visit! Hope it's sooner than later, our girlies need to play together again (and I need to play with LB!!)!
Post a Comment