Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Whew.

We did it. Our third move in just over a year. I can't believe we actually packed everything up, loaded it into a truck again, drove the truck far far away (at least not as far this time) unloaded the truck, unpacked the boxes, and tried to make this new place fee like home. Again. We are becoming professionals.

It is so fun to be back in our hometown. Brynlie has been spending some much needed time with her grandmas. I think she feels like she is on a long vacation. I think we all do! It will take some time for this to feel like real life...it still feels a little surreal. I am working on a few finishing touches and projects, and then I will post some pictures of our new little place.

Now I will play some serious catch up. I have been such a blog slacker! We were super busy in July, getting things finalized with the move and the new job, we were back and forth between St. George and Springville almost every weekend, with a trip to Zion's and Bryce Canyon in between. Here's what we have been up to:

Seeing Hairspray at the Tuachan



My little cheeser loves to paint

Spent one hot St. George afternoon in Barnes and Noble
 Seriously. All afternoon

Visited the Brigham Young home before we left St. George


Feeding the ducks at Gardner Village



 Lunch date with my cheesy girl

Enjoying a movie night, just the girls while daddy worked late

Quick trip to Zion's




Are you still looking? Well, I'll give you a break and post Bryce Canyon pictures another day...it's bed time for this tired mama!

5 comments:

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

You guys have been busy! Lot of fun trips and cute pictures! Glad you guys are back home.

Brett, Juliann, and Mae said...

We are so excited to have you back in springville! Double date soon?!

Dave and Lizzie said...

Cute pictures! I bet it's so nice to be back home. We should get together sometime!

Valgardson Family said...

Just thinking of you and your little family hope you are all doing well.

Jody Weiss said...

And it's time for an update :)