Thursday, October 4, 2012

Catch Up

It has been such a long time since I posted! I'm not sure how to play catch up... It has been a busy few weeks. We are getting settled in to our new lives, loving living by family, and especially loving this beautiful fall weather! October through December is my favorite time of year. Bryn's birthday is in two weeks. I can't believe the girl will be three years old! I feel like she is a 16 year old in a three year old body. Oh boy that girl keeps me goin! I will post her 3 year old pictures soon...

For now, here is a short recap of our month:

It's BYU football season! We got to double date with my little brother and one of my cute young women from Kentucky. It was so fun to see her again, and BYU didn't disappoint either!
Dinner after the game:




I also got to take a short little road trip with my mother in law and sister in law to Vegas for time out for women. It was a blast! The speakers were excellent, and we of course had to squeeze in some shopping at the outlets and some delicious food. It was the first weekend I was away from my Brynlie girl, and it was hard, but definitely much needed!


1 comment:

Valgardson Family said...

So glad everything is going well for you. Brynlee is getting so big and so cute!