Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bryn Meets George


We debated whether or not to bring Brynlie to the hospital to see George. We didn't want to confuse her or upset her. But we felt that she needed to see her little brother. So the morning we left the hospital, my parents brought her to see him. As they pulled in to the parking lot of the hospital, she started singing "I Am a Child of God." When she came in to the hospital room and we lifted her up to show her George, she looked at him and said, "Mom, George is done." I know the veil is so thin and that she knows more than we understand. I know she knows her little brother and that they were very close in heaven, and will be close again.
After she looked at him for a while, she wanted to climb on up into his bed :)

1 comment:

Valgardson Family said...

how sweet this is it brings tears to my eyes. It's amazing how much they know so young.