Sunday, September 19, 2010

Woof Woof!!

Brynlie LOVES doggies, and whenever she hears or sees one, she barks! Here's a couple videos of her doing it, and yes, she is naked again. I promise she has clothes, and cute ones at that, and that I dress her and get her ready every day. It just seems the camera loves her naked chubbies!








In other news...for Young Women's this past week we made these darling Sunday bags to help the girls get organized and bring their scriptures, journal, and personal progress books to church every week. We got to make them as leaders as well and I think I was way more excited than the girls!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Yours turned out super cute! I really like the lettering on yours

Jody Weiss said...

What a good idea with the bags! Yours looks really cute! Brynlie looks really cute too of course :)