Saturday, September 11, 2010

Standin' in the bath

In the last week Brynlie has started pulling herself up on everything! She LOVES to stand up and wants to walk so bad! I think it will happen pretty soon!!

One of the many places she likes to stand up is in the tub, so here are a few videos of her in the tub last night. (Sorry, this post is mostly for family who live far away and don't get to see her cute nakedness! )

For some reason, my formatting isn't letting me type under each video, so I'll narrate them from the top, then you can scroll down and watch them! The first video she is squealing with delight at being in the bath! The second, she's copying me, then gets confused and says "mama" instead of "bye bye". In the third one she is saying "baby". At a party last night Brynlie saw a baby and couldn't get enough of her, she kept following her around and saying "baby"! We had to catch it on camera last night. The last one she is saying "uh-oh" her new absolute most favorite word!

6 comments:

The Loesevitz Family - said...

She's so adorable. I just love her cute little chub rolls! I could kiss her and cuddle her to no end! She should be glad I am not around... I am sure I would get on her nerves with all the kisses!

Janine said...

Thanks for sharing with us--it helps us to feel a little bit closer!

Jeff and Anna Giles said...

Cute! I love the little words they pick up on.

Dave and Lizzie said...

What a cutie!!

The Grover Gang said...

She is soo cute!! The cute little chubby rolls and the best!!

Jody Weiss said...

Wow, she's amazing!!! She's doing so much so fast!!!