Hi! My mom thought she would follow me around today and take pictures of everything I do...so here's how a typical day goes: (Let me just say, before I begin, that yes, that is a bow in my hair, and yes, I did leave it in for a couple of hours before ripping it out! Mom said I looked like Cindy-Loo-Hoo, who was no more than two. Do you like my do?)
First, I love mom's tupperware. She keeps this special cabinet unlocked just for me, I'm so grateful! It entertains me while she does dishes, makes dinner, and when I just want to make some mischief. Tupperware is so fun, every single time!

She caught me!

Once I'm bored with the kitchen stuff, I mosey on over to the piano, and start to play

until finally mom lifts me up on the bench so I can really play!


I could sit at the piano all day, but mom has to stand right by me so I don't fall off the bench, and I think she gets bored, so after a while she makes me get down, and then I find some toys...

I catch up on my favorite Mickey's Clubhouse episodes, and sit back and relax with my sippy.
Hmmm, it sure looks pretty outside, maybe we'll go on a walk!

After that, we do it all over again!
3 comments:
Aren't kids fun they defiantly keep you going. She is getting so big and so cute. I can't believe she is almost 1, where did the time go... Take care tell the family hello.
How cute!! I can't believe she is almost one!! The time flies by sooo fast!! The Tupperware is always a favorite at our house too!! I luv the little pony tail on her head, too cute!!
i may be a little biased but I do have the cutest niece on earth
Post a Comment