Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I've Got a Fever of 103...

Actually, Brynlie had the fever of 103, not me. This past weekend my poor baby got sick for the first time. I know we are blessed that she made it this long without getting sick, but it was so so heartbreaking!! She had a fever all day Saturday and Sunday, and she was definitely not her spunky happy self. I know now how parents feel when their children are sick and how badly they wish they could take it away and be sick in their place.
Thankfully she woke up Monday morning a little more perky and by Monday afternoon she was acting like herself!

Mom, I'm sorry I haven't taken any new pictures of her, but here is a video of her from a couple days ago. I can only upload short little videos, our slow computer can't handle any more than that! This is what Brynlie does when I pull out the camera:

1 comment:

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

I am so sorry she has been sick! It is not fun. I am glad she is feeling better! Love the video, she gets so excited, what a cutie!