Four years ago I married the man of my dreams. It's crazy to think that I even had a life before Rich!! I am so thankful for him and the hard working, sweet, kind, caring, patient man that he is. These past four years have been such a fun adventure, and I know there will be many more to come--thankfully, I have my best friend by my side.






3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I am so thankful for you, my beautiful children, how hard you are working, and the wonderful choices you are making! I love you!
Love,
Mom
So cute. I love the pictures! Isn't it so nuts that we are married with babies?! .. Hope all is well with you and your little family.
Yeah, happy anniversary!!! You guys are so great and we hope that you have a wonderful time celebrating your lives together today!!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment