Thursday, June 3, 2010

Brynlie's Quiet Book

So I made another book today, this time with pictures for Brynlie to look to keep her quiet (perfect for sacrament meeting.)

I used pictures of the First Presidency

family pictures


the temple, and a bunch of others. Brynlie likes them right now because they're entertaining and they're not one of her plastic toys (she recognizes which toys are designated "her toys" and she doesn't want anything to do with them. She'd rather play with a piece of paper. Right now she's playing with my camera cord and has been for the past 20 minutes!)

2 comments:

Aaron and Julie said...

you are so crafty!! I love seeing what you are up to!! ; )

Jody Weiss said...

You are one crafty girl! Maybe when we're able to make it out there one day, you can make one for me...I mean help me make one while the boys play :)