Monday, June 28, 2010

Her Most Favorite Thing


She has started taking off her headbands the instant I put them on her head, so I've been trying to figure out what to do to make her look like a girl--my friend suggested I try clipping a bow in her hair. I didn't think she had enough hair, but we tried it anyway, and sure enough it worked! So here's some pictures of her little bow on the side of her head.



Such a happy little princess!!





Standing on daddy's hand is Brynlie's FAVORITE thing to do. She gets so excited! She's starting to learn how to clap her hands too! (Sorry the video is sideways!)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Love the bow, great idea! She's a total cutie.

Brett, Juliann, and Mae said...

So cute. Mae's hair is my constant battle. The minute she knows something is there it is gone. We miss your cute family.

The Grover Gang said...

Brynlies sounds like a normal girl!! They become too smart and know there is something tight on their head!! She is adorable with or with out a headband!! The bow is adorable!!

Jeffrey and Monica said...

She's a doll! Love the bow and here's the perk to starting bows now....she'll be used to you doing her hair as she gets older!