Saturday, June 20, 2009

Update

It has taken a long time to post this pic! Sorry! Here is our beautiful girl!! (Yes, this is a picture of the picture...I don't have a scanner) This is my favorite pic, you can see her whole little body! By the way, her head really doesn't look that big, it's the angle of the picture. The picture showing her gender wouldn't show up very well, so I will try to find a scanner...


Remember the chalkboard that I won from Joy at Joys of Home?? It came today! It was such a fun surprise, and SO much cuter than I even imagined! I can't wait to hang it in my office! I love it! She even threw in a mini chalkboard that I think I will hang in my kitchen and write my grocery lists on. Thanks Joy!


And last and best of all, my grandparents were able to come to visit us a few weeks ago. We had so much fun having them here, but of course, I only took two pictures!


Here we are at Churchill Downs

Cute grandma and grandpa in front of "the horse".
We love you grandma and grandpa! Thanks so much for coming to see us!
My family comes to visit us next week, so updates to come!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Sweet! You have a blog!! I love it!
..Mine is private so facebook me your email address and I'll let you in!

Nikki said...

Cute chalk board! Where did you get it? :) Thanks for the little note about my excessive weight. I think my post turned into a complaining moment (sorry!) but it was sweet of you to be my new dr. I think I'll take your advise as I don't want to walk 4 times a day either! :) I can't believe you're having a girl! How are you feeling? You look great!

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

So cute! I can't wait to see the little girl and have our babies play together!

Joy said...

Congrats on a darling baby-on-the-way!

I'm so happy that you finally got your chalkboard, but I just realized that we forgot to add the hangers. Oooops! I'm sorry. I hope I didn't cause you too much trouble.

Jaclyn said...

With the school year ending, I have been so behind on blogs, but I am so glad that you have had so many great visitors-- and that you're having a girl! Mae and your sweet little one can be best friends too-- love it!