GIRL!!!
We couldn't be more thrilled!
I have honestly thought it was a boy this whole time, so when we saw the little nothingness between her legs, I started to cry!!! (Tears of joy, of course). The ultrasound went great, and we are just so grateful to have a healthy (and active) little baby! I will post ultrasound pictures when I get a chance...
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
SOOO happy for you. How fun to have it be a suprise! Congrats!
That is wonderful news!!! Baby girls are sooo fun!
I can't wait to go shopping with you!
I knew it! HAHA Congrats and I'm so excited for you!!!
Congrats! Girls are the best. Have fun shopping for your little one.
WAHOO!!! Congratulations Carlie. You will be such a cute momma! Can't wait to see pictures. Ultra sound, belly, and the sweet little girl. :D
We are soo thrilled for you guys!! That is such great news!! P.S. your little belly in your last pictures is SOO stinkin cute!! I love it!
Yay!!! That is so fun! Congratulations Carly, you really will be such a great little mom!
YEAH!!!!! :) So wonderful! :) Your new little girl friend. You are going to be such a cute mom! I personally think girls make a perfect first child! :) Mom's little helper! :)
Yay! Congratulations! You will have so much fun shopping for all the head bands and bows. I'm so happy for you!
Congrats! I can't believe you're having a girl!! I thought for sure you were going to have a boy! Hurry though, our little girls can be super buddies! I'll be calling you as soon as I get back home from vacation, I was able to snag a computer for a sec!
AW I'm so excited for you! I was screaming when Richard called Jake!:) Our girls will be in the same grade, how fun is that! CONGRATS, I'm so glad she's healthy and all is well. Love you guys
Congratulations!
oh my! I totally thought it would be a boy too! Now our little girls can be friends!
Yay for girls! I'm partial to girls, but they are seriously SO FUN! We're excited for you guys and glad she's healthy and well!
Oh yea!!!! I am so excited for you guys! I was just asking Cory tonight if he had heard from Rich. I've been wondering for the past little while! She'll be one lucky little girl...so exciting!!!!
Yay for nothingness!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment