Today is mine and Richard's 3 year anniversary...what the?!! Friday night we went out to dinner in downtown Louisville at the Spaghetti Factory to celebrate, since Mondays aren't very fun celebration days, so we did celebrate...but this morning, on our actual anniversary, we both completely forgot!! OOPS! We got all the way to work and school and I was getting out of the car when it hit me. "Oh! Happy Anniversary!" We had a pretty good laugh.
Sometimes it feels like we've been married forever, and other days I feel like I'm learning things for the first time, but one thing's for sure-- it's been a great journey so far, and I'm glad we have eternity!

5 comments:
Congrats! Cody and I are coming up on our 3 year anniversary this month too, so I can relate. Congratulations!!
Happy Anniversary guys! That's too funny that you forgot this morning... haha! Next year you'll have your little girl to celebrate with you!
Three years? I can't believe it! And I'm so happy for the baby girl! Congrats!
Wowzers! Congrats on three years!!! You guys still seem like newly weds ;)
T.C. and my 3 year is this month too!! Yay! Its crazy it seems like we just graduated! Congrats though!!!
Post a Comment