Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Time For Guesses!

2 DAYS until we find out what this little bean is!!! If anyone wants to guess, here's some info that might be helpful (or might not, I don't know)

I crave:

meat, especially hamburger
chips and sour cream (ALL THE TIME)

Things that disgust me and make me gag:

Anything fried or greasy (fast food)

Apparently I am carrying pretty high (a sign of a girl?) but keep having dreams that it's a boy...

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

6 comments:

Casseron said...

I think it's funny that you crave hamburgers but the sound of fast food disgusts you!

I predict that you shall have a girl! I figure it's a 50-50 chance right?

Aaron and Julie said...

ITs got to be a girl because all I wanted with molly was hamburgers!!

The Loesevitz Family - said...

Hm. I think girl, but the cravings - boy. I can't wait to find out so I can make you something!!!!

Shantelle said...

Please be a boy! They are the best (not biased at all)!

Amy said...

I think you are having a boy!

Nelson and Suz said...

My guess is BOY! :)