This past week, my family was able to come out and visit us! It was the first time my dad and little brother had ever seen where we live! We had so much fun and packed so much in every day--sightseeing, shopping-- but we still found time to relax and play games and watch movies in the evenings. (Warning: lots of pictures!)
We headed down to Fort Knox on Monday and visited the Patton museum. I don't think I'd make a very good soldier...
Don't mind me...(why is it that not only my stomach, but everything else is getting rounder on my body??!!)

Next we headed to the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory. (Need a little wind here...)We took a tour of the bat making factory and had fun with the wax figures in the museum...


The Grandstand in the background.
Here's "the horse" again...I should learn more about this horse, I seem to have a lot of pictures in front of him.
Dad, Dev, and Rich even had time to squeeze in some tennis. (I couldn't get a wide enough shot to include Rich in the picture...sorry Rich! Rich couldn't make it with us on the tour day, he had class and clinic, and that's about the only day we took pictures, so I just realized there are hardly any pictures of him, but he was with us the most of the time!)
We had so much fun spending the week together. I can't believe it's over! I just dropped them off at the airport and came home to a very empty apartment. I miss them already! It's so hard to live away, but it definitely makes me grateful for the time we can spend together. Miss you guys! Thanks for spending your vacation with us!








4 comments:
Awww I'm sorry that they have gone. But happiness that they got to come out and see you! Sounds like a crazy full couple of days. Still so jealous!
You all sure kept busy! It looks like a great time was had by all; your family is so cute! You sure look cute!!!
I'm glad you had fun with your family. We are certainly looking forward to see you in August!!!
What a fun visit! Way cute pictures! I love the mini bats!
Post a Comment