Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Names

I am having a seriously hard time even trying to think of cute girl names, let alone pick one! The hubs and I can't agree on anything, and it's driving me bonkers! I would love some suggestions... please help!

12 comments:

Amy said...

Avery, Elle, Kayla, Isabelle, Leah, Maycee, Kennedy, Reagan, Madison, Adele, Sailor, Paige, Madeline, that's all I have for now! Good luck!!!!! You'll have to let me know what you decide even if it's not one of my ideas :)

Anonymous said...

I had a really hard time with choosing a name too. There are too many good ones to choose from. I made my husband go to babynames.com and search the whole site for all the ones he liked then I did the same thing and then we had a few on our list that were the same and then we narrowed it down with which one sounded the best with the middle name we already had and the we got the name Teagan Amanda McBride. Try it! It really works, but it does take a while!

News from the Nest said...

Car-I know this is max cheese but look at your family names, after I go back a couple great grandma's there are some really great names! (Leah, Colleen, Lucy)

Brett, Juliann, and Mae said...

Brett and I had Mae's name picked out before we were even engaged. If we had had a boy we would have struggled because we don't agree on any of them. I like the suggestions the McBrides made about doing it separately and then coming back together with your list. Family names are great too! Good luck and I am so excited for you. I wish I could go back 10 months ago so I could hold Mae as a newborn. This may mean we need to come visit you! :)

Vaughn Mathis said...

Chloe Margaret Bird... :)

Crys Kaestner said...

Amelia, Camilla, Evelyn... I could go on and on. I make lists of names for stories. I get most of my names from www.behindthename.com. It's a great site, it even has a name generator that you can specify what origin you want. I also like that site because then I can find out what all the meanings are for the whole name. And make it sound cool. :)

The Thomas Family said...

Let's see Brinley is really popular right now or...I work in daycare lots of names..Taska, Tavia, Ashlyn, Tayla, Jade, Kennedy, Camree, Kaylee, Aspen, Saige, Lydia, Mckenna, Taylor, Ellie, Hallie, McKayla...Good Luck!

Jeffrey and Monica said...

some of my fav girl names are: Allison (of course) Jillian, Janelle, Paige, Ella. Good luck choosing!

Devin said...

Anslie, Lydia, Avery, Hallie/Hally, Cami, Kiah, and.... BLOO!!!!

Kate & Jordan Van Ausdal said...

I am seriously so excited for you!! Everyone around me is having babies and it's making me baby hungry....but I'm still a baby myself so the kids are gonna have to wait for me. Here are some girls names that me and Jordan love- My favorite is Addison, (then she could go by Addi)I love Peyton for a girl...also Maycee has always been a fav (someone already mentioned that one) I think Taycee would be cute too! Jordan likes Boston, but I like that more for a boy! Another one that is an old fashioned one that is coming back is Jane. I think its simple, but cute!! Jord has tons of little girl cousins, here are their names: Brighton, Bailey, Briell, McKinley, Gabrielle, Halli, Sydney, Ashlyn, Madison, Briley...Anyway, there are a few!! Have fun, I'm happy for ya!

Brewster Family said...

Just found your blog link through my neice's blog. I hope you don't mind me commenting. My granddaughter is named, Dori, and we love the name. It is very unique and unusual. No one else in her school has the same name and she loves that! In Greek it means "the gift." In Hebrew it means "the next generation." Just wanted to share a unique name for you to consider. Best of luck to you and your family.

Laurel said...

How about Anna Lindsey Jessica Courtney Laurel Bird? Or Lianjescourlaur Bird? ..Just a few options!