Saturday, July 18, 2009

26 Weeks

Here's the growing belly at 26 weeks...still feeling good and she is kicking and moving around like crazy!! It's getting a little harder to bend over and I'm starting to wonder how I will shave my legs these next couple of months...

5 comments:

Jonie Marie said...

heh heh....let's just say, you won't shave. Then if you do, it is a pleasant surprise for Richard. I know how you feel. seriously there are days when I just shave the part of my leg that will be exposed (calf down) and then there are others when I just don't even care enough to try. I just realized that might be a little too much information. hmmm...well, now you know my secrets :)

Jonie Marie said...

p.s. you look absolutely fabulous!!!!

Aaron and Julie said...

yay you are on the slope downward!!! My sister would use nair or tried waxing instead of shaving. Personally I didn't want to inflict that much pain on myself so I shaved the parts that were showing. Good luck and I am glad that things are going super. You make one cute pregnant lady!!

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

You look so cute! I worry about shaving too. Lets get pedicures together before the big day comes and that will be one less worry.

Brett and Lex said...

Haha, I love your face in this picture! You look so good! I'm very excited for you!!