Saturday, July 11, 2009

A quilt for the tiny one.


I just had to share this! My loverly mom volunteered to make all of my baby crib bedding, and I'm so excited! She finished piecing the quilt together, and it was going to be a surprise, but she started worrying that I might not like it (she picked everything out on her own) so she sent me a sneak peak. I love it! It is so beautiful, she did an amazing job! The baby's room is already painted a sage green, which we are keeping, so this quilt kind of gives you an idea of what we will be basing the rest of her bedding, decor, etc. off of. Thank you mom!!!

5 comments:

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Way cute! I love it!

Laurel said...

That will be so cute! What a great mom you have!!

Jenny Ann said...

That is so so so cute. Your mom can make me stuff whenever she wants :)

Family History said...

I love it Car!!! I'm so excited for you!! Can't wait to see you here soon!

The Mills said...

That is darling! How exciting!!Have you ran into that missionary yet? Elder Harvey?!?