Sunday, February 1, 2009

I Heart Valentines/ Guitar Hero

This was our first time playing guitar hero...it took a lot of concentration... for Richard to watch!

I think I missed my calling in life. I was born to be a rock star.

Ok, I decided to call these cookies"imperfectly beautiful"... I got together with a friend to make these and we realized that we only had halloween cookie cutters...so we attempted to free-hand the hearts and use cups to cut out the round ones......

Like I said...imperfectly beautiful, right? At least they tasted good!


Richard really enjoyed frosting the cookies...



Well, he enjoyed eating them
Life is now back to normal. We had a lovely 50 degree day yesterday which melted the ice off of the trees, so we headed back to school/work today. It was such a fun snow-week, but it is nice to be back into the swing of things.
Note about the ice melting:(As Rich and I were stopped under a stoplight, a huge icicle came crashing down, right on top of our car! It was so loud, I thought our car was done for! Amazingly enough, we pulled over to look at the damage to find not a single dent! Whew!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure looks like you guys had a wonderful week. I'm glad you were safe and nothing happened to you car. Carlie, you have so much talent. I love the little crafts you did!

The Loesevitz Family - said...

Wow, check out Rich's face in that first cookie picture!! lol

Gigi said...

My son spends WAY too much time on Guitar Hero and Rock Band. He can do the expert level on drums and guitar. I fail at the beginner level on both :) It's HARD.