Tuesday, February 10, 2009

aLL AbOUt "T"

So I was assigned the letter T and now I must list ten things that I love that start with T... hmmm, this could be a stretch!

1. TLC- I love this channel! Jon and Kate Plus 8, What Not to Wear...

2. Twilight-I know, I know, but I just really do!
3. Taste-testing (Think I get double points for that?)
I love to go to Sam's Club on sample day and try everything they are giving out...

4. Target
Who doesn't love this store?


5. (only half-way done? I didn't think this would be so hard!)
Turkey
Our friends cooked a turkey a few weeks ago and
gave half of it to us, and let me tell you, we used it for
EVERYTHING you can think of! Turkey casserole, soup, sandwiches,
it was the best!


6.
Talking to friends and family
Now that we live so far away from family and our friends in Utah,
I look forward to calling and getting calls from them,
catching up, and chatting about life like we did in person
when we lived close.


7. Time

There never seems to be enough of it...

8. The Temple

Beautiful!
I'm so grateful to have a temple so close...
it's just 5 minutes away people! How lucky is that?

(Not this one of course, this is Salt Lake, where I got married!
It will always hold a special place in my heart.)

9. Tea Parties
I've actually never really been to one or had one,
but doesn't it just sound fun?


10. Treats...
I don't really need to go into detail do I?

Whew! That was tough! Anyone want a letter? Leave me a comment!

2 comments:

Gigi said...

Wow, we share a lot of common "T" interest- TLC, *TARGET*, time (or lack thereof), etc.- also I love tea parties! I have a little bracelet with different teapot charms on it- so cute.
Great job on your list- I thought it was hard to do too. Thanks for playing along!

Janine said...

Wow! You did fantastic with the "T". I half expected you to say "BIG T"! hee Do you remember all the tea pots you used to collect with Stephanie? I do remember a tea party or two--
3
Mom