Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Marriage Tag

1. When was your "engagement" anniversary: Oh man, I honestly don't know...sometime after Valentines day... It's in my journal!

2. When is your "marriage" anniversary: I do know this one! June 8, 2006.

3. How long have you known your spouse: Since I was a sophomore in high school...six years!

4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: including his mission, 3 1/2 years.

5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time? At school.

6. What is your spouses full name: Richard Money Bird.

7. Do you have any children yet: Not yet...

8. How many: Uh, just answered that...

9. Do you have any house pets: No, neither of us really like pets.

10. Do you own a house or rent: Rent an apartment for now

11. Do you live in the country or town/city: City.

12. What is one of your favorite activities together: We like to stay in on Friday nights and eat ice cream and watch moves.

13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: Not really, we've only been on two vacations: one, which was our honeymoon in the British Virgin Isles (a not so good story) and two, Disneyland, which Richard didn't enjoy quite as much as I did (I'm like a kid in a candy store when it comes to Disneyland.) This year we're going to D.C. and hopefully to see some church history sites so we'll see if those make the list.

14. How many siblings (including in-laws) do you have: I have two little brothers and Rich has one brother and three sisters.

15. Do you enjoy your in-law: Of course! His sisters are like the sisters I never had.

16. Does your spouse get along with your family: Yes!

17. Do you work or stay at home: I work full-time, I'm the bread-winner while the hubs goes to school.

18. Where did you go on your honeymoon: Haha, like I said, the British Virgin Islands...that's a story for later!

19. Leave a piece of advice for the other couples: Find joy in the journey!

I tag:

Anyone who wants to do it.

2 comments:

zac, kami & zion said...

Hi! Glad you came across my blog. Sound like you and Rich are doing good. I love all of your little crafts you've posted. Way cute ideas!

Brett and Lex said...

Rich's middle name is MONEY?? THAT IS AWESOME! Please name your first son that!