Wednesday, February 25, 2009

3 DAYS

Not too much has been happening around these here parts lately...Rich and I both caught the flu bug that has been going around, but luckily that's all over! This Friday is Rich's White Coat Ceremony, so there will be pictures coming... and then Saturday I am flying home to Utah! My little brother is leaving on his mission next week so I get to spend a few days with him before he leaves. Last week was his farewell, and it was so hard to miss it! It's hard living so far away that you can't just hop in a car and drive home! But I'm grateful for the chance to seem him and spend some time with him before he leaves, and to go to Utah again after only two months!

Today the sun is shining, it's close to 50 degrees, and spring is in the air!

3 comments:

Aaron and Julie said...

I can understand how hard it is to miss things with little brother mine is leaving in June and I don't know if I get to say goodbye. So I feel for you.
We are doing well it is a stifling 80 degrees here (plus the humidity you might as well make it more) I am glad to hear that you are doing well. I love white coat ceremony's AAron's was pretty fun!! Good Luck

Jaclyn said...

I thought of you yesterday when I drove to the distribution center in Oakland because it sits right next to the mission home. So glad you get to go spend some time with your brother.

Tucker & Tiffany said...

Hey Carlie. It's great to find your blog! You are such a cutie! I love all your little crafts you make. You're so creative!