
This past Friday night was Richard's White Coat Ceremony. The white coat ceremony was recently implemented into the Audiology program. (It is also done for medical students, pharmacology students, and dental students.) Dr. Cunningham, the head of the program, spoke about the meaning of the white coat, and he talked about it meaning diligence, responsibility, and integrity, as well as a symbol of a life-long pursuit of learning.

Here are the three boys in Rich's program: Chris, Tim, and Rich...so serious.


1st, 2nd, and 3rd years

The 1st years
4 comments:
Yay!! We're so proud of Rich. He's going to be a great doctor! Miss you Car!
Congrats to Rich! Looks like he is already owning that white coat! He's going to be an amazing audiologist (sp?)! We sure miss you guys!
That is so neat! Ok I feel like a complete idot but...what is an audiologist do? I was thinking like being a radio talk show person, but I don't think they would do stuff with white coats. Oh and now you get to come back here! I hope the weather stays nice for you it's been like 60!
Congratulations Rich. You look very knowledgeable in your white coat. The ironic thing is that being here in the hospital, almost none of the doctors I've seen wear white coats. What's up with that?
Post a Comment