Wednesday, March 25, 2009
I have a problem.
My name is Carlie, and I'm a sleepaholic. Ok seriously, I have developed a horrible, horrible habit. I now have to set my alarm clock almost 1 FULL HOUR before the time that I need to be up. I simply cannot wake up anymore. I have to push the snooze 5 times, then I have to reset my alarm for another 15-20 minutes and hit the snooze a few more times before I can make myself roll out of bed. I don't know what my deal is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I've been the same way lately! I don't know what it is, but I'm blaming it on Daylight Savings. It's a good/valid excuse I think. Go ahead and borrow it if you need. :)
My name is Alexis and I am a sleepaholic too! The worst part is Brett gets up so early everyday- I try to keep him company while he gets ready...and then mid-sentence Zzzzzz!!! I'm a lazy sack of poop!
I know what your deal is! (wink wink) and just FYI... you will now be like this for the rest of your LIFE! But don't feel bad, I ALWAYS have a hard time getting out of bed. Thank goodness for naptime! Which reminds me... it's about that time now!! Love ya girl!
So fun to hear this from our self proclaimed morning gal! Last summer, on Tuesdays and Thursdays when we weren't running, we would sleep until 11 at the earliest! And I LOVED every minute of it! (my day goes by faster then, weird huh)
LOL, that's how I am too, I woke up at 8:03 today (and I have to be to work at 8!) :)
Carlie,
Congratulations!
You WON the chalkboard! Email me with the details of colors and your address.
Post a Comment