So I LOVE, LOVE looking at people's blogs...people are just so darn creative and inspiring! Well, whenever someone does a giveaway, I always enter, but never win. Well, last night, to my great surprise, I had a comment on my blog from Joy at http://joysofhome.blogspot.com/ saying that I had won one of her custom made chalkboards!!! I was so excited!! I will post a picture as soon as I get it in the mail! I guess all of my blog stalking is paying off!
On another note, I CANNOT believe it's April already! It's crazy how fast time goes. In one of my Tyler's letters from the MTC her wrote, "My district decided that time just doesn't work the same here. The days feel like weeks and the weeks feel like days!" That's how Rich and I feel about Kentucky. Sometimes the days seem SO long with work and school and clinic and the busyness of everyday life, but then a week will go by and we'll wonder where it went. Tyler has been gone for a month! He left the MTC last week and is in his first area, Antioch, California. His companion is from Alberta Canada and he loves him eh! He is doing well and is ready to work hard! I just had to share one more quick snipit of one of his letters:
P.S. The MTC is the acronym capital of the world! This conversation actually happened between Elder Ladd and I.
"I think, in our MDT, we should to go the TRC in the MJB and try the TAC."
"Where's the MJB, is it by the GQC or the PPP?"
"Neither, it's by the SHS."
"OK, then we can try the RC and the TE after TDT"
What the heck? Well, I sure hope he remembers to CTR and read his BoM, can't wait 'til he's an RM!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Congratulations winner, that is super exciting!!! Can't wait to see a pic of the win and I can't wait for May!!
lol, Ty's letter was cracking me up! Can't wait to see your prize!
HAHA those acronyms are funny! i'm glad you won chalkboards!!
Congrats on your win! Those chalkboards are so cute.
That acronym conversation was hilarious, even if I didn't understand a word of it :)
nice! i love ya car!!!
Post a Comment