This man is simply incredible. He has such a deep knowledge and understanding of the Atonement, yet he communicates it so clearly, and to EVERYONE! His talk encompassed everyone! It was amazing!Because Christ walked the path alone–we don’t have to do so. This is the message of this Easter Season. We will never be left alone or unaided even if we feel as though we are.
And then of course, our beloved prophet! I loved my brother Tyler's words in his email yesterday:
"And how 'bout when we sang "We Thank Thee O God for a
Prophet" and showed all those pictures of him!?! That was the most
scrumtrulescent spiritual thing I have seen and heard in a long time... "
I agree!

1 comment:
I have to agree. Conference is all about being uplifted.
Aren't we blessed to have such amazing leaders, so in tune with what we need to hear and what we need to know. Thanks for being the amazing daughter that you are! I love you!
Mom
Post a Comment