I finally feel like I can post this...we have news!!! We are having a baby!!! I am 12 weeks and SO SO excited!!! We waited a little while longer to tell everyone this time, but it seems this little guy (or girl) is sticking around this time! I am due October 28 and have been sicker than a dog, but I have never been so happy to be sick in my whole life!

Sorry, these pictures are very blurry
At ten weeks, I started cramping and started getting worried, so I went in for an ultrasound, and we not only heard the heartbeat, but saw the little guy wiggling and twisting around, kicking its little leg nubbins, and even moving its arms.


We couldn't be more thrilled!
31 comments:
Congrats! We are so excited for you two. I hope you won't have to feel to sick too much longer. We love you two!
Cutest bean ever!!!! Carlie I seriously cried! Congrats this is so exciting! Make sure to keep me updated and I'm so happy everything is going so well. Yay!
FINALLY!!! I Have been waiting for you to go "public" with your news! NOW you can start getting treated like the little preggo princess you are!!! Yay!!Hey - do you want to use our scanner to scan in the ultra sound pics so they come in better? And you need to post those cute shoes *someone* got you! lol I love ya girl!!!
CARLIE CARLIE CARLIE! Yay!! I am so stinking happy for you! Holy cow, that is so exciting! I'm not really sure about when I am due but I think we are going to have babies at about the same time! Yay!!
Yay!!! Gongrats! I'm so happy for you!! Keep us updated!
We couldn't be more thrilled for YOU!! Yay! What a great attitude you have! Love you guys!
Congratulations! That is so so very exciting. I am so happy for you guys! :) Wahoo!!
Wahoo! We are so so happy for you guys! I hope you are starting to feel much better, you're so close to officially being in your second trimester, yeah!! We are so excited to see you guys soon and your cute baby bump!
Congrats, my friend!! That is so very very exciting!!!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!
Oh my heck! Congratulations! That is absolutely awesome, we're so excited for you guys! Glad to hear everything is going so good.
Congratulations, that is such awesome news! :)
Congrats!! We are soo excited for you guys! That's so awesome!
WOOHOO!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
We are SOOOO excited for you guys! Congrats!
AHHHHH!!!!! Carlie and Rich! I can't even say how totally thrilled we are for you!!! What a huge blessing. You have been so faithful and patient. What a tender mercy! We really can't wait to see you!!!!!!!! Wow! You made my day!!!
AH we are so excited for you!! CONGRATS! Yay our kids will be close together too, how fun will that be! I hope you get feeling better, just keep telling yourself "It's all for the baby!" That's what I had to tell myself :) ha Sure love you guys!
Such wonderful news!
Okay, I'm kinda weird this way but I've always been able to tell (okay, maybe 9 out of 10 times) when someone is pregant from very early on. Maybe because I've seen so many pregnant women as a L and D nurse. Anyway, I told someone a few weeks ago that I thought you were pregnant... maybe because you looked a litte green ;) hope you feel better soon. The first Trimester is the hardest.
Congratulations
Carlie! Congratulations! I am sure you guys are so excited! Sorry you are feeling so sick, but YEAY for being pregnant!
yay!!! congrats!!
Yay!!! I will be the best uncle ever!, (besides Ty..)
Yahoo!! Congrats to you both! I am so excited for you guys! Hope you get over the sickness soon. I am so excited you are in YW!
So happy for you! Congratulations and best wishes for a healthy pregnancy. "The bean" is adorable!
This is such good news! Congratulations-- hope you're feeling better soon--
Carly! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you two! I've been praying in my heart for you. I love you guys!
Congratulations!!! You are going to make wonderful parents!
YAY! We are so happy for you :-) Soo exciting!
Yeah CONGRATS GUYS!!! That is so exciting.. Hope ya feel better Carlie..
Congrats!! I want one so bad....but I'm talking myself (and my husband) out of it until Im done with school! So I'm jealous, but happy for you!
Hey, that's great news! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment