Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More Holiday Fun

Tyler's Jazz Band put on a last hoo-rah concert before they all take off on their missions--it was fantastic! They even had Devin and the pianist's little brother, Dylan, play with them, making a band of four brothers. They were amazing!

The whole gang jammin'!



The Fab 5 Together Again!

Even though everyone was busy over the holidays, we were able to get together and catch up! Even though our lives are changing, (Jess is engaged!!!, Court is now married...etc.) we always have a blast together laughing and talking.
We can't ever pass up a chance to take a goofy picture--some things never change!




Temple Square

Riding the Trax up to Salt Lake--the boys like to make games out of anything--Here they are seeing who can stand in one place without moving while the train stops and starts. Where do they come up with these ideas??
Richard concentrating really hard...


Christmas Eve
The boys in their matching pajamas. Thanks Grandma!


Making Gingerbread Houses



Hmmm...I don't really know how to explain this one...

5 comments:

Jody Weiss said...

It looks like you guys are having a blast!! Love the pictures!

Brandon and Erica said...

hey! Thanks for putting up that picture of us :-)...now we are famous because we made it on the Bird's blog!

Have a safe trip back! It looks like you had fun with your families!

Suzy Hicks said...

LOVE the last pic. of Rich! Looks like you are having so much fun. I know if you could have one wish it would be to stay in Utah and not come back to the Ville, however, I need to inform you that I would really miss you. So come back (not that you really have an option right now).

Dave and Lizzie said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Your hair has gotten long since I last saw you!

collinanddani said...

I can't believe we ran into each other while you were here! How fun was that! It looks like you had a blast.