Ok, I'm a tad bit on the obsessed side with Gilmore Girls. Richard absolutely hates it, and thinks it's the most annoying show in the world. So I am going to start posting quotes from Gilmore Girls that are applicable to life to show him how extremely useful and informative it is! First quote:
Rory and Marty studying for a test:
Marty: Okay. I remember something about Rome. Rome. Rome. Romans live there. Audrey Hepburn took a holiday there. It's the name of a B52s song.
Rory: Different Rome.
Marty: Okay. That's it. I can't remember. College is breaking my spirit. Every single day telling me things I don't know, it's making me feel stupid.
Did you ever feel like that while studying for a test? Well I DID!
Lorelai studying for a test:
Lorelai: Hey, I'm studying in there...
Rory: I know.
Lorelai: Yeah. I have, like, 6,000 pages of case studies to memorize and this whole big test on the Wal-Mart phenomena coming up on Friday and because I have a life and a job and business school's not the only thing I have to concentrate on I'm behind, and I'll probably fail and then that little 18-year-old annoying gnat who sits behind me will get another 'A' and make that 'I'm smart you're dumb' fact to me for the rest of the week and I'll be very upset and will possibly cry.
Rory: The music's too loud.
Lorelai: Yes.
Just for fun:
Lorelai: I'm gonna have pancakes with a side of pancakes.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I LOVE Gilmore Girls! I have all the seasons and I watch them all the time! I am just starting the 5th one for like the 4th time..ya I'm a little obsessed..Collin acts like he doesn't like them, but I know deep down he really does.
ok Carlie I LOVE gilmore girls I have ALL the seasons on DVD and I watch them in order over and over again and I love it, have you ever read the gilmore-isms? I think you would love them.
hhahha love it!
Ok so I also am a HUGE fan of Gilmore Girls. Trevor just laughs at me and acts like its dumb but I know he (like collin) deep down is also a fan. :) Maybe I'm not quite as obsessed because I don't own any of the seasons (only because they cost a fortune and I'm to cheap to go buy them).... But I do borrow them all from Dani all the time. It is pretty much my all-time favorite show. Way to apply their quotes to life. hehe :)
You are hilarious! I'll admit as well that I loved that show! Unfortunately I haven't seen it for a while, but I used to watch it all the time. oh ya, I watched the 1st and 2nd of "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" and I loved it! Jake was out of town one night and I remembered you saying how much you liked it, so I rented them both and had a movie marathon night it was the best! So thanks for the recommendation :)
I love Gilmore Girls too. Haha! I hope you feel better... hey at least we're sick together :)
Well we love, love, love the Gilmore Girls at my house too. The reruns come on every day, and we record it and watch it in the evening. They are part of our daily family routine. I wish I lived in Stars Hollow :)
Post a Comment