Sunday, December 7, 2008

Weekend

Here's what I've been up to this weekend (besides grocery shopping, cleaning, and catching up on laundry...) PROJECTS!!! Don't ask what the snowflakes are for...at work we spent the afternoon on Friday decorating the office with paper snowflakes and listening the Christmas music, and when I got home I had a hankering to make more! I have no clue what I will do with them now...

Christmas tags and pretzels--Lots and lots of pretzels!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your so creative! I wish I had your talent.

kalei and jake said...

You are so good! I'm so impressed with all the projects you do, I wish you lived here so you could teach me! Can't wait til you guys come for Christmas!! We better hang out

collinanddani said...

Can I just tell you that I want to be just like you? Every time I look at your blog I want to organize my house, clean everything in sight, and decorate! Seriously that is what I am going to do when I get home from work today..no sitting on the couch! I'm going to be like Carlie!

Nelson and Suz said...

I just love checking out your blog! Everytime, I just know, it is going to be so cute! Your pretzels look so yummy! That is my favorite Christmas treat! Wish we were neighbors! ;)

The Mills said...

Yummy you can send those this way!

Jeffrey and Monica said...

those tags are so cute! we should make cards together sometime!

Jaclyn said...

Love that you even thought of doing all those projects - my TAs and I are about to embark on the snowflake extravaganza. Yours looked fantastic!