Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I'll love ya, TOMORROW! You're only a day away!!!

Oh my goodness, I feel like a child on Christmas Eve. I can't sleep, I can't hold still, I don't think I have ever felt this excited in my life! After 4 1/2 months of good ol' Kentucky living, we are finally flyin' home to Utah for a much needed vacation! I CANNOT WAIT! I can't wait to fly over Salt Lake and see the beautiful mountains, the snow, the temple, MY FAMILY!!!! the street where I used to live, Ream's grocery store, Main Street with it's cute decorations, Brookside gas station....ok, so maybe not ALL of those things...well, actually, yes all of those things! I have missed everything about Springville, Utah and I can't wait to soak it ALL in!! Look out Utah, here I come!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you can stop by your old stomping grounds to say hi to us. We sure do miss you and are glad you get to come home for a much needed break!

collinanddani said...

OH! I am so excited for you! You will love main street, it looks exactly the same! Enjoy the time with your families! Merry Christmas!

Angel said...

Yay! I'm excited for you! soon I will know the feeling of wanting to come home to Utah... I'll turn to you for advice when that day comes. You'll be a pro by then! Nothing beats Springville/Mapleton Utah! :)

Suzy Hicks said...

I hope you have a blast in Utah. We will miss you here though! Enjoy your trip.

P.S. Glad we can be blogging buds...finally!

Dave and Lizzie said...

YAY!!!!!

Brandon and Erica said...

Your blog is so cute! It was so good to see you and the Birds last night. Now it will be fun to be able to keep in touch! :-)

Merry Christmas!

Love,
Brandon and Erica Wilkinson