
The backyard

Dining room

Living room

Master bedroom

Kitchen
There are no pictures of Brynlie's room because she was napping AND I'm working on refinishing a little wooden chair for her...I'm in the process of painting it "ballet slipper" pink, and it is going to be so cute! I'll post pictures when it's all finished! I have a few other projects (planting flowers, throw pillow...) to finish and I will post them soon!

7 comments:
so cute it looks like a cute little place, so glad you are settled so fast. take care
Car your house looks so cute and cozy. Thanks for posting pictures for me :) It will be so nice to let Bryn run around in your back yard!!! We'll have to figure out a good time to do a road trip.
I can't believe how big it really is! And you are so good to decorate quickly. I wish we could come over and play with you in that yard!! We miss you guys
Yeah! You made it! It looks like a great place and so big! :) Glad you made it safely (bummer about the brake down though) and we can't wait to see you guys!
So big and spacious, with plenty of room for Brynlie to run and play! Can't wait to see it in person...
Mom
so cute! I wish we were all packed and unpacked !! I bet you are loving all the space! miss you guys
its so big! i love it!
Post a Comment