Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bryn's room


Ok, here is Brynlie's room! We found a cute little wooden chair in Rich's mom's garage, just gathering dust and sitting there all lonely-like, so I asked if I could take it! I forgot to take before pictures, but it was painted a bright blue. It took a lot of sanding (thanks husband!) and lots of primer, then I painted it "ballet slipper" pink. I love how it turned out! Brynlie loves having a little chair her own size.




I couldn't get this one turned right side up--sorry!









2 comments:

Jody Weiss said...

Ah, so cute! Amazing job on the chair, I bet Brynlie is the cutest sitting on it! I'm dying to see it all in person ;)

Janine Smith said...

Carlie, the house is beautiful! You deserve it--you've both worked so hard to get where you are today. So proud of you, and happy for you!
LOVE the cute pink chair!
Mom