Oh my goodness, your pictures turned out so cute! You are beautiful. So glad you got them done while you were in town. We need to get together sometime while you are visiting.
Those are way cute! I can't believe how bog she is getting. Awesome job on the wooden chair! Her room looks great. Good luck on your new adventure, at least your closer now.
So stinkin' cute!! You are all such an amazing family and the pictures are proof of that! I hope you are doing well and having some fun in your big backyard this summer!
We are a little family of three living the wonderful student life--Rich is studying Audiology and I get to stay home and play with our little girl Brynlie every day. We are learning each day and enjoying the journey!
7 comments:
Oh my goodness, your pictures turned out so cute! You are beautiful. So glad you got them done while you were in town. We need to get together sometime while you are visiting.
These pictures turned out great. I love the ones of Daddy and Daughter. I hope you are all settled in and getting some sunshine.
Those are way cute! I can't believe how bog she is getting. Awesome job on the wooden chair! Her room looks great. Good luck on your new adventure, at least your closer now.
These turned out beautifully!
So stinkin' cute!! You are all such an amazing family and the pictures are proof of that! I hope you are doing well and having some fun in your big backyard this summer!
Ah, so fun getting the whole family together and getting some pictures done! Love it! You're a good looking family!!
sooo cute! we miss u guys a bunch and can't wait to see u at x-mas!
Post a Comment