Monday, May 31, 2010

Summertime!

Happy Memorial Day! Rich and I headed to the Zachary Taylor cemetary (Zachary Taylor was the 12th President of the US) which is a veteran cemetary--rows and rows of white graves. It was humbling and beautiful. I am so grateful for the many men and women who have lost their lives in defense of our great nation.

It has been unbearably hot and humid here. Luckily, we have a fun splash park at the Louisville Zoo and we headed there with some friends twice last week. Brynlie loved the water!
Brynlie and Kenzi at the zoo.

Hot and sweaty and ready for some water!


Something on the ground was way too interesting. (Look at those rolls!!)

It's definitely summer!!

1 comment:

Jody Weiss said...

I'm not going to lie, I don't miss the humidity! The splash park looks like so much fun! We need to come out and get these girls together and the "big" girls ;)