Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Big 7 Month Old


That's right, Brynlie is 7 months!! I can't believe it! She is learning and growing so fast! Her latest achievements:
She can sit up on her own
She FINALLY rolled over--she woke up crying in the night and found her on her tummy in her crib (very upset to be on her tummy, I might add)
She is starting to drink from a sippy cup
and as you can see from the pictures, she LOVES books!



5 comments:

Janine said...

Oh, I miss her SO much! I am SO HAPPY that you posted these pictures today, I just needed to see her!
loves,
Mom

Jody Weiss said...

What cute pictures! She's looking different and so darn cute of course!!! And look at her sitting up like a big girl!

News from the Nest said...

She is so so beautiful!!!

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

So cute! We miss seeing you guys! Isn't it nice when they sit up all by themselves!?

Jeffrey and Monica said...

She's a doll!