Ahh, who doesn't love a 3-day weekend! (Even when it's raining) Rich and I strolled through the mall, found a break in the rain long enough to go biking, went to a BBQ, relaxed and watched movies, and enjoyed the holiday. (Note: the mall strolling did not work out so good for two reasons--1, the mall isn't very fun when you don't have spending money, and 2, anything we would spend our money on would be for baby, whose gender is yet to be determined, so there's no point in buying anything yet! Needless to stay, our mall journey was short-lived.)
So we find out next week what we're having...my gut feeling is that it's a boy, so we shall see! I know this is early, but names have been weighing on my mind lately, and Rich and I absolutely cannot agree on names. Isn't picking the name supposed to be such a fun process? Well, it's NOT!!! And I'm tired of calling baby "it" and "baby"! So I am asking for suggestions, ideas, baby name websites, etc. If it's a boy, the middle name will be Alan, so it will be _________ Alan Bird. If it's a girl, the middle name is yet to be determined as well, so what I have so far is ________ Bird. Hmmm, need some help.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Brady for boy and Halle for girl!!! Oh, and it's a girl ;-)
I like to look at last names for boys, they sound so solid to me. Like Anderson, Parker, Benson, Nixon, Reese, Tanner, obviously I like Davis and Campbell. Trev and I just open up the phone book and look at last names to get ideas because boy names are harder.
For girls I love Kate and Annie.
Can't wait to hear what you are having... So Exciting!
Ya the name picking part is not so fun. I just googled baby names and then went down the list. Good luck! And I think it's a boy too!
I am the wrong person to ask for names. Tanner was going to be Peyton, until day number 2 at the hospital, then we decided he really wasn't a peyton to us. We had no back up name, so we hit the internet and Drew loved Tanner! So now we have our little T! I agree though, I love last names.
Haha, great names! I can't wait for you to post the results!
Awww the name process. So much fun. It almost seemed like every name I liked Scott had some past of that name and didn't like it. Finally I picked a name of a boy who I had a crush on all through high school and Scott liked the name. We both never met a Paul we didn't like. Thats how we picked our first, the next one is going to be Lance after Lance Armstrong, Scott's hero. Good luck!
Oh, you could always use a name we had in our arsinal... if V was born on the 23rd (23 is a special thing in our family) he would have been Korban Allen.
I love the name Korban. :)
I love hearing people's name ideas-- my biggest thing about choosing names is it can't be a whim name because you have to say it every day for the rest of your life... I can't wait to see what you choose. I'm loving Evan (which doesn't really goes with Alan) and Max right now. I like Arianna today...we'll see tomorrow!
Post a Comment