Wednesday, May 20, 2009
2nd Year
I can't believe I have not mentioned this yet! Rich finished his first year of grad school!!! He is now officially known as a "2nd year" and it has mentally made a huge difference for me. I feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel, and now that we have a year under out belts, I feel like we might actually truck through to the end. Good job Rich, I sure am proud of you! Welcome to the 2nd year...I'm sure it only gets harder from here! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yeah! Congrats to Rich! That has to feel fantastic to get that first year done and feel like you're making progress! Just a few more ;) Can't wait to see you guys in a few months!
Way to go Rich! What a good feeling!
Go Rich!! This second year will be a very exciting one for the two of you!
You'll be outta KY in NO TIME now!!!! (And we can meet up and go shopping shopping shoppppppiinnnng!!!!) I'm going to miss you so much. I'll make sure to spit some bright green gum on the side of you car before I leave so you can look at it and remember me ;-)
So exciting-- there's something about surviving the first year of major grad programs that I think if someone can survive year one, they'll survive year two, etc (that sentence was ridiculously complicated). I love your Easter sign btw.
That is so great! I hope this 2nd year flies by for you guys!
Post a Comment