She copied everything he did...
It was so great to have him!
Ok....I'm not a huge fan of taking belly shots, but I decided that I want to document this pregnancy much better than I did with Brynlie, since this may be my only time with him...so here I am at almost 22 weeks.
And here is my happy little girly!!! She brings so much joy and light to my life, and my appreciation and gratitude for her has grown so much over the past couple of weeks. What would I do without her?

3 comments:
That is so great that your dad was able to come out! I'm sure you were loving the time as much as Brynlie! You look fabulous! I wish I could be there so you could let me practice photo with you and take tons of maternity shots! You're awesome and amazing!!!
I love the shots of Brynlie and your dad. Too cute--
I'm so glad you're dad could come out for a few days. What a cute little baby belly! You're in our prayers often, seriously text me, call me whenever you feel up to it!
Post a Comment