This is Brynlie's new all time favorite dress (her favorite color is blue) and she was SO adament that she get to wear it today, even though it was supposed to be her Easter dress.
(Such a cheeser! This is how she "smiles" for the camera.
Grandma has been teaching me how to do Brynlie's hair in a girly fashion :) Brynlie has loved getting her hair done in curlers in the morning! I tried to capture the curls on camera, but she won't hold still for 1 second!

4 comments:
Looks like so much fun and I love the new pillows!
How fun! Looks like the perfect weekend!
I love that smile! How nice that her favorite color is blue. Girl weekends are the best. I hope you are doing well.
So fun that your mom got to come see you two! Brynlie's hair looks so cute curly and I can't believe her favorite color is blue...how were you able to avoid the pink? I even tried to steer Maddison away from pink and she still LOVES it! Glad you guys had such a good girly weekend!!!
Post a Comment