Saturday, December 11, 2010

Homemade Girl Scout Thin Mints

Ok, maybe this is old news to you guys, but I was SO excited when I found out about this no-recipe recipe! So I crave Girl Scout Thin mints often, and now I can make them at home! All you need is:

Ritz Crackers
Chocolate chips
Peppermint extract

That's it! Melt the chocolate with a few drops of peppermint extract, and dip the cookies! (I had to spread the chocolate around on the crackers to make them look better) Let them cool on wax paper. Ta da!! Seriously so yummy, and so easy!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Seriously? Now I'm excited, I will have to try this soon!! Thanks for sharing :).

The Grover Gang said...

Sounds YUMMY!! I will definitely have to try those ones out!! Can't wait to see you and your cute family soon!!

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

We have loved these for years but here is a tip to try... Buy the andes mints chips (next to the chocolate chips) at walmart and melt and dip that instead. It is soooo creamy and yummy!
Hope you guys are good!!!!
We are in Utah right now too. Maybe we will run into you. ;)
Merry Christmas!